PHOJC is not able to provide advice to our supporters but the following organisations will be able to assist you


Sponsored by the UK Government LEASE can supply help and assistance in matters relating to the current legislation. For more information click on Learn More below

Learn More


For a more personal service contact AGE UK who can provide advice and information on the aspects of living in a park home. Click on Learn More for information

Learn More


Most Park Home Insurance Policies include a Legal Advice Service. Check your Policy Booklet for the contact details